Thursday, September 9, 2010

This is why not to Jailbreak your iPhone!

or Why Apple ROCKS!!!

My iPhone 4 had been acting real glitchy since practically the first day. It had progressively gotten worse, freezing usually everyday, luckily I know a few tricks to get it unbricked when this happens or I'd have been beating down the Genius Bar's proverbial door long ago. I had finally had enough when I couldn't access my Camera Roll or even use any of the Camera/Video functions!

I told my boss about it today at work (he insisted I go with a Mac when I bought my laptop, although I was going to anyway). So he got on the computer, made a Genius Bar reservation & amazingly enough there was plenty of openings! Then he let me off early to go downtown for the appointment. I get there, check in with the always kind & courteous receptionist. Then proceeded to manage my YouTube, Facebook & Blogger accounts as well as give the NEW iPod Touch's a once over. When my time slot was open, the beautiful, nice & very intelligent Apple tech approached me, asked a few questions & then took my iPhone to the back for diagnostics. Although she had told me that they would most likely replace my iPhone today(Don't have to twist my arm!). After a few minutes she came backwith my old iPhone:( AND! A BRAND SPANKIN' NEW iPhone 4!!! Even though mine wasn't that old, it's always nice to start new(Except for having to add all my info, contacts & go to all the previously installed apps & websites to re-establish accounts). But to have an new iPhone that doesn't FREEZE UP after listening to music on my morning bike ride will be awesome!

Seriously Apple ought to just sponsor me or make me part of there Testing & Dev Team! JOBS! ARE YOU LISTENING?!! Somehow I manage to get the wackiest bug ridden iDevices. On my last iPod Touch 2nd Gen, I went through THREE OF THEM! Don't ask me how? But my first two got totally fried, DEAD! Then #3 was fine? All I know is that whenever there's a problem, I take it down to the Good Ol' Genius Bar & their Beautiful tech geek wonder chicks take care of me!

If my iPhone had been Jailbroken I would have been SCREWED! Not to mention, I wouldn't be able to upgrade to iOS 4.1 when I sync my BRAND NEW iPHONE!! Oh, YEAH! Gaming Center BABY!!!

Buy Apple!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment