Wednesday, September 8, 2010

OK, Now I'm Pissed!

This is some BS! I've been trying to post to my Blog for like thre effin days! I DL two of the best rated apps from the App Store that looked great & was positive(So I was lead to believe!) they would work with my Blog (Blogger/Blogspot). But still nothing!

First off the best looking most feature rich of the two... Blogbooster. The features are awesome. Everything from embedding links to inserting Pics. It's a little difficult to use the more complicated features, but their there. It takes a while to load if you set it to sync on starting, but you can turn sync off if you want. Only problem is it wouldn't even post one sentence or a title, let alone a whole post with pics! I could get it to save as a draft, but that's it. So basically it's useless to me. I need an App that will POST!

So on to the next Blog App FAIL! This one is called Blogspace- Video & Picture Blog. This one I had at least minmal success with...I thought. It looked like it would post, but again nothing! And even worse, it wouldn't even save to a draft! I'd spend almost an hour writing a lengthy post with pics & video & go to post it, then FAIL! Erase all my work & leave me with squat! Needless to say I'm pissed. I could have been using email posting all along & at least had my blog going!

* For reference - I'm using an iPhone 4 with iOS 4.0.2 & this is a Blogger/Blogspot blog. Anyone have any luck with any apps that work for this platform? PLEASE LETME KNOW!! I'M DYING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment